We are now looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
with a strong background in systems and control to work in our Attitude and Orbit Control Systems (AOCS) group.
All of our projects involve a wide range of expertise areas and require a broad and flexible skillset for all those working at OHB Sweden. You will work in small multi-disciplinary teams and will be expected to perform and document analyses, design, verification and validation within the area of AOCS throughout the complete development lifecycle of the AOCS subsystems. A large part of the work is performed using model-based design techniques based on Matlab/Simulink tools. An integral part of the work is also documentation and presentation of results to the satellite projects and customers.
The AOCS Engineer will work in the AOCS department and report to the Head of Department.
The Engineer is expected to
- Participate in project work by development, test and reporting within AOCS
- Solve specific technical problems
- Complete project deliverables in time and budget and in accordance
with the required quality
- Provide clear and coherent reporting
Please address the above points where applicable in your cover letter, with direct reference to experience, projects, design and/or background.
- University degree (MSc, PhD or equivalent) in engineering physics, electrical engineering, vehicle design or similar
- Specialization within aerospace engineering, automatic control, signal processing, mathematical systems theory, or optimization
- Fluent in English, Swedish is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge in model-based design and automatic coding
- Ability to work in a precise way on multiple tasks and against tight deadlines
Travels may be required (3-5 trips per year primarily within Europe).